Chapel of Our Glorious Lady
Cappella del Nostro Glorioso Signora or Chapel of Our Glorious Lady is an abandoned and desecrated medieval era roman catholic church located on the western outskirts Rome.
Once this building served the religious needs of the local community, but in 1768, they church suffered damage from a powerful earthquake. With the local community in decline, the church was never repaired and began to deteriorate.
In 1933, the Vatican City SAVE Office visited the location while hunting down a pack of werewolves that had been stealing children from a nearby Orphanage.The creatures were then consuming their victims and needed to be exterminated.